Over the past few lessons I have been using Final Cut Express to develop my skills in using the software and to also get an idea of how my final opening will look like. To do this I first created a chronological shot by shot storyboard of how I want my film opening to occur; I roughly sketched these on A4 pieces of paper and took pictures of each one.
- What did you learn?
We learnt how to efficiently use some of the basic editing tools in final cut express such as editing text i.e. the opacity, the colour, and the size. We also learnt how to add special effects to this text to make the credits more exciting and also how to place this text over a still image or video clip.
- Why was this a useful process?
It was a a useful process as we were able to get used to the software and learn how to use it properly before using it to edit our final pieces. Final Cut Express was a much more advanced and complicated software to use compared to iMovie and so it was very useful to be able to try it out so in future it won't be as confusing and difficult when it comes to editing my final piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment