This is my original collage which I made for my main character.
It is quite packed and full of different things that I thought would relate to the character. First of all I chose a picture of a typical girl in which I originally envisioned the character - blonde and very pink orientated - however I came across complications with finding the perfect person to play this role and later scrapped the idea of having a 'stereotypical' character.I added items such as a camera, a laptop, a phone, perfume, make up and accessories such as a scarf, a handbag and jewelry ( a ring) which I believe convey a stereotypical teenage girl in her day to day life and the things that are - or should be - most important to her i.e. appearances and popularity.
I also added pictures and an essay marked 'A*' to show the importance of her friendships and her performance in school.
Also included in this collage are multiple quotes which I thought related to the character such as the confession quote - relating to the 'diary' aspect of the film.

No comments:
Post a Comment