Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Filming Plans
It's getting closer to the weekend of filming and so I thought that I should make a brief plan of what I plan to achieve on those particular days. On Saturday 17th I am hoping to meet up with Hannah and get the shots of her shouting at the camera, looking very distressed, and also the shots of her in a car. I will have some one to drive us around for a bit while I acquire these particular shots. I am also hoping to get footage of Hannah walking through a park, depending on the weather as these plans could all change if it snows! However, I think some shots of the snow, and Hannah in the snow, would be quite nice and make my video a little bit different. I will have to check the weather forecast in a few days to make sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment