The main concept of my music video is having the main character (singer) tied up in rope attempting to escape as the video develops, this is meant to be a metaphor for the lyrics 'I don't want to be the one to have to cut these ties'. So my main prop that is needed for my video is rope, however, this is proving difficult to find and may be very expensive to buy and so I may have to consider alternatives such as thick string which I could more easily acquire from a haberdashery. This way I can still be able to have the main character tied up in the video, and it will also be easier for the character to 'escape' as rope will be much harder to cut through.
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Key Props For My Music Video
The main concept of my music video is having the main character (singer) tied up in rope attempting to escape as the video develops, this is meant to be a metaphor for the lyrics 'I don't want to be the one to have to cut these ties'. So my main prop that is needed for my video is rope, however, this is proving difficult to find and may be very expensive to buy and so I may have to consider alternatives such as thick string which I could more easily acquire from a haberdashery. This way I can still be able to have the main character tied up in the video, and it will also be easier for the character to 'escape' as rope will be much harder to cut through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment