Thursday, 20 October 2011

Location

I had quite a few ideas for the location of my video, but I decided to keep it simple by using a garden and house setting, as this would allow me to get all my filming done quickly and still get some really good shots without everything getting too complicated and confusing through rushing around from place to place.
I will be checking the weather forecast a few days prior to my filming in order to get an idea of how my shots will turn out, for example, if wouldn't be too much of a problem if it snowed or rained as I think that this would create a really good effect and I could get some really good shots. If it was sunny on the day of filming, I think that this could create a really interesting contrast against the music and establish a sense of hope for the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment