Friday, 21 October 2011

Risk Assessment

In order to avoid any health and safety issues when making my music video, I need to do a risk assessment of any possible props and locations. As most of my filming is going to be within a household setting, there are not many serious risks that I need to think about, however, I realise that my actress will be tied up during most of the filming of shots, and the first thing I need to consider is her safety, as this restriction could be quite dangerous If she was to fall.

Safety Issues:


1. The Garden.
As my actress will be tied up throughout the filming, I need to make sure that the deck outside in the garden is not slippery, as It tends to get quite slippery after it has been raining. This could be quite dangerous if she was to fall over as she would not be able to put her arms up to cushion the fall, and their are decorative rocks and pebbles on the ground around her. This is a vital safety issue that needs to be seen to.

2. Tripping In General
Even if the deck is not slippery, and it has not been raining, there is still a slight chance that my actress could fall over if she is not careful, which is why I will ask her to try not to move around too much when we are filming to help prevent this from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment