Below is a screen shot of my two different adverts so far as I am planning to possibly add in a quote as a review from a magazine/advert if I can make room for it and if it doesn't make the poster look too crowded or messy.
I am also going to show these two posters to a few people and get their opinions on each of them in order to get an idea of which one is best, and which one I am going to be using as my final product.
The first poster (left) uses a whole flower as a 'seat' and I have matched the artist name with a similar colour, the second poster is the same in this case, matching the artist name to the dark pink colour of the roses which my actress is sitting on. Other than the difference in flowers and colour of the artist name, the only other difference between the posters is the very subtle difference in colour of the sentence 'Including the hit single 'Leaving'. On the second poster, the colour of the writing is more of a minty shade of green, whereas on the first poster, the colour is darker and matches the leaves more.

No comments:
Post a Comment