Advert Fonts
After contemplating the images I wanted to include
on my magazine advert, I began to go back to thinking about the fonts I wanted
to use, and thus the colour scheme of the poster, which links with the fonts. I
have decided that I definitely want the heading of the poster, which will be
the name of the artist, In a Pink colour that matches the picture of the flower
that I will be using in the background of the poster, and that I want the title
of the album to be in a purple colour to match Hannah’s dress.
After deciding this, I used the website 'Dafont' to gather together a selection of different fonts which matched what I was looking for. Below are a few examples of some of the fonts that caught my eye.
I also looked at some standard fonts on the mac such as 'Fineliner script' which I thought had a similar effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment