Today I filmed the additional shots that are needed for use in the editing process of my music video, including a shot of my actress singing along to the song from start to finish in the indoor environment, which will definitely help the editing process in Final Cut Express in regards to lip-syncing.
I also managed to film shots of my actress packing, leaving the house, and walking up the road, which I think went quite well as there were no interruptions from cars whilst filming.
I also decided to include a prop of a 'me to you' teddy bear during the packing shot which I thought connected with the narrative of the song, as it is wearing a t-shirt that says 'I love you this much'. I got the actress to pick up the bear and throw it away from her packing as I thought this would be effective in showing that she is trying to move on and doesn't want to take the memories of her partner with her. Hopefully the inclusion of a narrative as well as a performance will enable me to create a more diverse and visually interesting music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment