
After doing yet more editing on one of my pictures, I decided that this certain picture is a definite contender for the digipack. This is solely because it's just so simply striking. The first thing that I notice about the picture is the obvious
contrast of the colour against the background of the picture and the actresses hands being placed onto her lap is very prominent, therefore drawing the audiences eye to them. Another thing that is just as eye-catching as the colour, is the pattern of the dress, which I find to be very artistic and pretty. In regards to the editing of the picture, I have increased the contrast slightly, making the colour stronger and therefore more striking, and I have also given the photograph an overall blue tone, as I thought that this would convey a poignant feeling which I feel would be fitting for this picture.
The simplicity of the high angled close up shot of the hands really sends out the message of the picture as you are forced to stare at the actresses hands, which you can unmistakably see have been tied up with string, therefore conveying the message of the picture very clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment