After doing some more editing with my latest footage, I feel that my video may also be lacking in an interesting theme as well as movement, and so I have begun to think about a few things that I could possibly introduce when it comes to filming again which would fit in with the meaning of the song. A few ideas that struck me were the idea of 'alcoholism' and arguements, as these are two typical reasons as to why someone would want to leave a relationship. Although I can not get anyone else to be in my music video, I thought a good way to introduce these ideas would be to film my actress shouting at the camera, and also getting a few shots of empty bottles to give the audience an idea of the turmoil that she is going through. This would be a more obvious and interesting narrative.Saturday, 26 November 2011
New Themes?
After doing some more editing with my latest footage, I feel that my video may also be lacking in an interesting theme as well as movement, and so I have begun to think about a few things that I could possibly introduce when it comes to filming again which would fit in with the meaning of the song. A few ideas that struck me were the idea of 'alcoholism' and arguements, as these are two typical reasons as to why someone would want to leave a relationship. Although I can not get anyone else to be in my music video, I thought a good way to introduce these ideas would be to film my actress shouting at the camera, and also getting a few shots of empty bottles to give the audience an idea of the turmoil that she is going through. This would be a more obvious and interesting narrative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment