Wednesday, 23 November 2011

More Filming Needed

Today I took another look at my new footage after placing some shots on my timeline. Unfortunately I found again that although the video was looking more visually interesting, it was still slightly lacking in an interesting narrative, and so I have decided to do some more filming with my actress Hannah if it is possible. If not I will attempt to do more filming without her which will move the narrative along.

My initial idea which would make my video more interesting involving Hannah would be to possibly film her in a car at an angle, showing movement through the window - this would give the video more movement and make it more interesting for the viewer while also suggesting the idea that she is 'leaving' and moving on, which fits in with the meaning of the song perfectly.  Another way which I think would introduce more movement to my video would be to have my actress walking through a park, as this would also be more visually interesting in comparison to my other shots which are quite static as Hannah is not moving very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment