I Filmed and uploaded my new footage of my actress in the car today. The footage has come out really well, in fact, even better than last time that I filmed it, so It's just as well that the tape decided to eat it up. I think it turned out better this time because the sun was out when I was filming and created a nice effect through a reflection of the sun in the wing mirror outside the window (left), unlike last time when I filmed as it was getting dark and had just been raining and so the footage was quite dark and almost pixelated, therefore not looking very professional. I think the new footage will create a good effect in the video as I can place it at the end to give the feeling that the future is bright and hopeful for the protagonist, which I think is quite clearly reflected through the sun.
The only problem with the footage is the fact that I filmed it in a normal setting in the rush to get it filmed, when the rest of my footage was filmed in widescreen. I am hoping to fix this on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment