Wednesday, 4 January 2012

What A Relief

Today I looked over my footage to make sure that it was still fit for use after yesterdays mishap, and found that fortunately, the only thing that was really damaged was the sound of the clips which came out as fuzzy, static noise. Most of the visuals of the footage were okay, some clips were jumpy in certain places but I think I can make do with cutting those parts out, as I have a lot to choose from. Some shots had been shortened to only seconds and jumped from the start of the clip to the end of the clip, this is most probably to do with the tape being damaged, but thankfully all the necessary clips are reasonably undamaged. The only important clip which was not fit for use in my video as it was really jumpy and significantly shortened from three minutes to a few seconds, was the shot filmed with Hannah in the car, and so I will be re filming this tomorrow afternoon (Thursday 5th December).

No comments:

Post a Comment